- A Fall/Holiday concert. The 2017 Holiday concert was attended by a record 300+ music lovers, and was a rousing success!
This year it is scheduled for Sunday December 16
- Wednesday May 15 is a special day: Out conductor of the past 25+ years, Grant Parker, is retiring from his teaching position at Cosumnes River College. This will be a Farewell Concert featuring this band, his CRC bands and his Fred Morgan Big Band.
- A Spring Concert, Sunday May 19, at Rio Americano's beautiful new Concert Hall
- Monday May 27, SCB will provide the music for an annual Memorial Day Service at Home of Peace Jewish Cemetary
- Sunday, June 2, 2019, time TBA: Carmichael Community Band Festival
Carmichael Park, 5750 Grant Avenue (at Fair Oaks Boulevard), Carmichael
INDENTThis performance is part of the Annual Community Band Festival founded by the Sacramento Concert Band more than 25 years ago, now presented by the Sacramento Valley Symphonic Band Association and the Carmichael Parks & Recreation District. About a dozen community bands from all over California will perform at hourly intervals all day Saturday and Sunday. Bring a picnic and enjoy us and more!
- Thursday evening, June 13, SCB provides the music for the San Juan School District (our Sponsor) Adult Education Graduation Ceremony
More details to follow on these events and others.